We have been providing chiropractic in San Francisco for over 20 years. Four years ago we moved to the Embarcadero Center in the Financial District and re-named our clinic. Just like our name suggests, we wanted to offer express chiropractic services to busy executives and urbanites.
We knew from our previous 16 years as Front Street Chiropractic…which was right across the street, that patients did not have time to spend waiting to be seen or for long drawn out visits waiting for the doctor or therapist. So…we eliminated the wait. That's right, our San Francisco chiropractic clinic has little to no waiting…even at our busiest times. Sure, this is not easy to pull off and requires more staff, but we built the clinic from the ground up to be able to handle this.
So here's how it goes:
1. You enter your PIN code into our paperless check-in station.
2. You do a 7 minute spinal stretch on our motorized Leander chiropractic table. These exercises stretch and elongate the spinal muscles, ligaments, and tendons in such a way that is impossible to replicate on your own.
3. You receive an 8 minute myofascial release session (massage) from one of our chiropractic assistants, interns, or chiropractors. There is an emphasis on your chief complaint….say low back or neck pain.
4. The chiropractor checks you and provides any additional muscle work, exercises, exams, or consulting that may be needed. For instance, you may have a TMJ or Tennis elbow that requires Graston Technique or Manual Release Techniques.
5. The chiropractor adjusts your spine and extremities as needed. A patient will receive lumbar, thoracic, cervical, upper or lower extremity adjustments. Everyone is different. We have several different types of chiropractic tables and use various techniques including very low force methods to apply the adjustments.
6. The doctor will check you, make recommendations, and then you leave.
A typical office visit is usually done in less than 30 minutes. This is because we eliminate the wait time. The entire visit time is treatment, which is very convenient and efficient. This also makes it so patients with chronic conditions that require more extensive treatment can come frequently with minimum disruptions to their day. Most still have time to grab lunch. And get this…appointments are optional. Depending on your case, you may be able to come without making an appointment. This means you just walk right over during open times (9-6 M-F) and get seen right away. Awesome HuH?
So…there you go…this is what makes Executive Express Chiropractic at the Embarcadero Center so special…we built the clinic from scratch (Oh, we are also almost 100% Eco Friendly-see our Design Palette) for no waiting and efficient patient processing.
We are also a training center for up and coming doctors and heath professionals. Many of our chiropractors go on to open their own successful chiropractic clinics, and our chiropractic assistants are mostly studying to be nurse case managers, physicians assistants, physical therapists, MD's, or even chiropractors.
So you are are good hands.
To schedule an appointment with one of our San Francisco Chiropractors please call 415-392-2225. Mention this blog post for a complimentary consultation and office tour.
Dr. Eben Davis is founder and clinic director