Best Spinal Decompression Doctors

DRXC Our Spinal Decompression Center in San Francisco is located in the Financial District at the Embarcadero Center…a few blocks from the Ferry Building. Over the past six years we have performed thousands of cervical and lumbar disc decompression treatments for patients suffering with chronic back and neck pain.

Because of this Back & Wrist Pain blog, and our San Francisco Spinal Decompression blog, we receive many inquiries for recommendations for the Best Spinal Decompression Doctors in other parts of the country, or the world.

Here is a list of decompression doctors that I know personally in various locations around the country. I have either worked together in the same clinic with these spinal decompression specialists, provided co-care cross-country,  or I simply know enough about them to place them on this list:

Dr. Steven Shoshany, New York City Spinal Decompression

Dr. Nona Djavid, Newport Beach Spinal Decompression

Dr. Ron Spallone, Denver Spinal Decompression

Dr. Bruce Bell, Chula Vista Spinal Decompression

Dr. Cathy Hunter, Simi Valley Spinal Decompression

Dr. David Livingston, Delray Beach, FL Spinal Decompression

So, while I consider us to be The Best Spinal Decompression Doctors in San Francisco…I consider the spinal decompression doctors above to be the best in their areas.

Citysearch_logo_205x40

Eben Davis

I am a Chiropractor in the San Francisco Financial District specializing in chronic neck, arm and hand pain. I also treat herniated discs using spinal decompression, whiplash, sports injuries, headaches, and Fibromyalgia. My clinic is certified in the use of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy with the LiteCure LCT-1000 for conditions such as shoulder pain, TMJ and Plantar Fasciitis. I have been in practice for over 20 years.

More Posts - Website

TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle PlusYouTube

19 thoughts on “Best Spinal Decompression Doctors

1. Sean

Recommended doctors are always worth noting. Not only are they well-educated in their matters but they have the best insights as well.

2. Dr. Nona Djavid

It’s always nice to have personal referrals from someone you know. More importantly when it comes to your health!! We truly care about every single patients that walks into our practice and treat them like family.

3. Dr. Eben Davis

I know when I refer a herniated disc patient from my San Francisco Spinal Decompression Center to one of the recommended decompression doctors on my list that they will receive top notch care. The reason the list is so short is because I only recommend spinal decompression specialist that I have worked with or know enough about to recommend.

4. Norman White

Thank you so much for your recommendations! I do appreciate your good efforts to help all the patients out there who are in need. I will be your avid fan and will certainly recommend your services to my family and friends.

5. jennifer jacobs

I do have chronic back and neck pain and I am looking for a doctor for it. I live in New York. This information sure is helpful. Thank you very much.

6. Cynthia Aniston

This information means a lot to me. I wish I were closer. I may no longer have to live with back pains if this decompression works for me. I mean, who wants to live with pain in the first place? I will go see a doctor by me…but visit your chiropractic offices when I am in San Francisco. Thanks!

7. Kirsten Schmidt

This is fantastic! I have now found a spinal decompression doctor to which I am near by and I’m good to go. Thanks for sharing this information!

8. roger

I’m starting spinal decompression and chiropractic treatment very soon! I am hoping for relief as quickly as possible.

9. Dr. Eben Davis

We have performed thousands of spinal decompression treatments in San Francisco. Sometimes, disc patients feel better right away…but other times it takes a while. The best thing to do is just focus on keeping your appointments and doing your home care. The rest will take care of itself.

10. hand doctor orange county

“Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be very painful. When symptoms last longer than six months surgery is recommended.
    A carpal tunnel surgeon performs two different types of surgery for this condition both are performed outpatient. There are several qualified carpal tunnel surgeon los angeles check with your local listing. ”

11. Los Angeles Hand Surgery

People who work for long hours on tasks that involve the hand and wrist, such as in factory work or even in office stenographic pools and live in Los Angeles should get in touch with Los Angeles Hand Surgery as soon as possible. With Los Angeles Hand Surgery, you are assured of the finest surgeons in the world who can correct your problem easily.